- Me: you can talk to me whenever you feel bad! I'll always be there for you
- Me: *bottles up problems* *doesnt talk about it with anyone* *lays in bed instead of trying to solve my own problems*
the worst thing you can say to someone is ‘you’re too sensitive’ because that’s basically saying ‘you feel things more deeply and fully than I do and this inconveniences me because now I have to be more mindful of my own actions’
you’re not too sensitive, the world is just callous and stubborn. sensitivity doesn’t make you weak and callousness doesn’t make you strong.
vagina’s are able to stretch wide enough to give birth to a fucking baby and then return to it’s original size but of course being penetrated by that grass blade you call a penis is what’s going to make it “loose”
Uhh. The baby doesnt come out of where the penis goes in…
stay in school y’all
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but the vagina and the vagina are, in fact, the same thing
if u are a cis girl, here are some things not to say to trans girls or transfeminine ppl
- you do makeup better than I do!
- you have better legs than I do!
- you’re prettier than I am!
these compliments are just a way the disguise your shock at the femininity of “fake” women, compared to you, a “real” woman. stop.